Donors who are interested in supporting the research activities of Perso-Indica are encouraged to write to: email@example.com.
The advancement of the aims of the project (location and analysis of manuscripts, writing articles to be published in Perso-Indica, the organisation of conferences, the development of analytical tools, etc.) requires considerable resources. Huge efforts are necessary to gain access to the primary sources concerned by Perso-Indica. Most of them are preserved only in manuscript form and are kept in a number of libraries and smaller collections scattered in South Asia, Iran, Central Asia and several Western countries.
Donations will only be used to promote and advance a series of research activities related to the project:
- Acquisition of digital copies of manuscripts and lithographs of texts concerned by the survey.
- Carrying out research missions in South Asia and in manuscript collections.
- Award of short and long term fellowships to promising scholars in this field (funding a Perso-Indica fellowship carries naming opportunities for donors).
- Organisation of Perso-Indica conferences and workshops.
- Development of digital tools for the online survey.
- Publications related to the project (expenses for printed volumes, copy editing of articles, etc.). However, donations will not be used to remunerate contributors for writing articles.